Harbour Hotel Galway Environmental Policy
We recognise that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the environment for future generations and to help secure the longterm sustainability of the Hotel Industry. To this end the Harbour Hotel is committed to the following actions:
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
- To produce an annual Environmental Plan setting out our Objectives, Targets and Action Plan.
- To comply fully with all relevant legislation.
- To minimize our waste and reduce our water consumption where possible.
- To Reduce, Re-use and Recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever practical.
- To invite our suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect the environment.
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our objectives.
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare our performance with our policies, objectives and targets.
- Our customers and guests will be made aware of our initiatives and we will encourage them to help us achieve our environmental goals.